Monday, June 13, 2011

Trendy


I have been running "ARP" fever since morning. It all started when I opened my e-mail box. There was a commercial newsletter about new Tefal iron (which I really need for my work) and there was my third life-memoralbe meeting with Agatha Ruiz de la Prada (ARP). Who doesn't know Agatha's colorful designs with reflection of love, humor and optimism? Ok, even if you don't, you definitely saw ARP's lip balms (photo) at the airport shop, remember?
I still remember the first time I met Agatha's label. It was ten years ago, when my aunt came back from her businiess trip in Madrid. She gave me a little present from there: ARP notebook and ARP pencil-case. I totally fell in love with the brand.
My second big meeting with Agatha was in summer 2008 in Barcelona, where I ran into ARP store by accident. At that moment I didn't know, that I found one of only six shops in the world (Madrid, Milano, Paris, Porto and New York, which is temporally closed). Today I'm feeling very happy about that.
Also I'm glad to see new collaboration between Agatha and Tefal. Although this isn't her first collaboration. She worked with many different labels as are: Disney, Lacoste, Audi, Citroen, Swatch, Iberia, DHL, Absolut, Pacha, Baileys, Vodafone, Motorola, Nestle, Barbie, Campar, Nivea sun, Bic and many many othres. So, if you have a crush on pinky iron like I do, then hurry up to the nearest Modiana shop (Slovenia) and get one.
Let the ironing begin!
  
Photos from Match It, Modiana