Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Internet shopping no. 2


Online shopping got me! Honestly, click click shops are on my check list almost everyday. Why? They have many new offers, many new products and discounts on a daily basis. The fact that I can do my purchase whenever and wherever I want, it's what I love the most.
Today I will introduce you one of my favourite online stores: GILT, which I saw on Gossip girl. At first I visited page once a week or less, nowadays I want to visit Gilt at least once a day. So, what is so special about Gilt? It's a members shop only and every day provides "instant insider access to today’s top designer labels, at up to 60% off retail". You can choose among women's, men's and children's clothing, shoes, accessories, home design products, gifts, cosmetics, travels and food.
By saying top designer names, here are some of them: Marni, Pringle of Scotland, Helmut Lang, Acne, Missoni, Temperley London, Alexander Wang, 3.1 Phillip Lim, Marc Jacobs, Calvin Klein, Rick Owens, Sonia Rykiel and many others. Yes, I agree with you, these are very expensive fashion labels, but just take a look at the price and don't forget: everything is in $. Do you still think you can't afford anything? You can wait on your chance, because Gilt has new items every single day. Scroll down the page and you will see upcoming sales for current week.
Don't hesitate to become a member and enjoy your Gilt experience!

Photo from Limite magazine