Sunday, June 26, 2011

The Magazine


What do I think about Vogue? Oh, it's my fashion Bible with great, almost artistic pictures. Although as far as I can remember, my first international fashion magazine I bought was Elle.
Six years ago we got our slovenian edition of this world's largest fashion magazine. The first number of Elle Slovenia had a competition for the best Elle slogan. Editors chosen five the most interesting slogans, among the greatest five was also mine. The slogan? Elle - world of women's dreams. The reward? Elle mobile Siemens SL65. Ok, that was my first Elle experience.
The second one was half a year ago, when I became Elle internet best stylist in Slovenia (I recived the highest number of internet votes). And my third Elle experience? I had a plan to sign on Elle&Nokia Search for the Next Sytle Correspondent. The deadline was June 21, 2011, but I had so much work to do, that I missed it. Ok, it's not the end of the world, I honestly hope for second chance some day.
Until that day, something is 100% for sure: next to Vogue the most important magazine in my life is Elle!

Photos from elle.si, Nokia Conversations, NEON black and Match It